Ekin
School Uniforms Generally, students have to wear school Uniforms. Some students want to wear school Uniforms but don't want to wear school uniforms. I think, wearing of school uniforms have a lot of advantages for students. One of the most important reason is financial problems. If students wear school Uniforms, they don't seem different from each other, and school Uniforms don't seem student's economic conditions. Specially teenagers interested in brand clothes and they want to wear them, but some family don't buy brand clothes. Some students can agree their family if they don't buy and they feel very bad themselves Another cause is discipline. Students learn rules for the first time at the school. Uniforms represent regularity and cleanliness. Students learn live according to obey the rules. Wearing of school uniforms will prevent a lot of problems. To sum up, I think students should wear school Uniforms. Thanks to school uniforms, a lot of problems prevent. I firmly believe that although wearing school uniforms has a few demerits, it is still beneficial

School Uniforms

Generally, students have to wear school Uniforms. Some students want to wear school Uniforms but some don't want to wear school uniforms. I think, wearing of school uniforms have has a lots of advantages for students. The most important one of the most important reason is would be solving the financial problems students may have. If all students wear school Uniforms, they don't won't seem look different from each other, and so school Uniforms don't seem student's economical conditions of the students won't be revealed. Teenagers specially are interested in brands clothes and they want to wear them, but some familiesy don't buy brand clothes may not afford to buy brands. Some other students can agree with their family if they don't buy and but what they feel very bad about is themselves Another cause is the compulsive discipline. Students learn rules for the first time at the school. Uniforms represent regularity and cleanliness. Students learn to live according to obey the rules. Wearing of school uniforms will prevent a lot of problems. To sum up, I think students should wear school Uniforms. Thanks to school uniforms, a lot of problems are prevented. I firmly believe that although wearing school uniforms has a few demerits, it is still beneficial.