My first notebook I have just finished my ielts test and got the result on friday. I contacted a migration agent and am waiting for the response. It is very exiting! It is Sunday and I will soon visit my in-laws. My son is in a birthday party, so we just have to wait for him first.
1

My first notebook

I have just finished my ielts test and I got the result on Friday. I contacted a migration agent and I am waiting for the response. It is very exciting!
It is Sunday and I'll soon visit my in-laws. My son is at a birthday party, so we just have to wait for him to get back first.

Hi!

Non-native speakers of English often don't realize how often we use contractions in English. Not using contractions sounds quite unnatural except for in extremely formal situations.

I've edited your entry to make it sound more colloquial. Otherwise, great job!

All best

Cooper

My first notebook

I've just finished (taken) my IELTS test and got the result(s) (back) on Friday. I contacted a migration agent and am waiting for a/his/her response. It's very exciting!
It's Sunday, and I'll soon be visiting my in-laws soon. My son is at a birthday party, so we just have to wait for him to get back first.