Maria
frequency phrases Talking about past and present habit/ thanks in advance for help me When I was a child I would sleep during 10 hours without wake up even if it was an earthquake and right now I wake up with a small noise and it is usually quite hard sleep again. More often than not I would get to sleep before 10:30 pm but nowadays every so often I go to sleep before midnight. Every now and again I used to go to the cinema but nowadays I will go twice per month in summer time. I would read a western novels but I seldom read then in this age. I used to be a very active person but these days I stay much time sit down studying and I only once in a time I go for a walk at the weekends. During 10 years I would go the gym at least 3 times per week but every now and again I do any sport . When I was a child I would go quite often to the supermarket to do small errands but presently children under 13 years old don not go most of the time. My father used to listen rock music more often than not but now most days he say that I’ am boring him with the same music that he used to listen long time ago.

frequency phrases Talking about past and present habit/ thanks in advance for help me

When I was a child I would sleep for 10 hours without waking up, even if there was an earthquake but now I wake up with a small noise and it is usually quite hard to sleep again.

More often than not, I would get to sleep before 10:30 pm but nowadays every so often I go to sleep before midnight.

Every now and again I used to go to the cinema but nowadays I will go twice per month in the summer time.

I used to read a western novels but I seldom read them at my age.

I used to be a very active person but these days I spend much time sitting down studying and I only once in a while I go for a walk at the weekends.

For 10 years I would go the gym at least 3 times per week but now I only do sport every now and again.

When I was a child I would go quite often go to the supermarket to run small errands but presently children under 13 years old don't go out most of the time.

My father used to listen rock music more often than not but now most days he says that I’m boring him with the same music that he used to listen to a long time ago.

When I was a child I would sleep during for 10 hours without waking up even if it was there were an earthquake. and right now Nowadays, I wake up with a if there is a small noise and it is usually quite hard sleep again.

More often than not I would get to sleep before 10:30 pm, but nowadays every so often I go to I rarely (get to) sleep before midnight.

Every now and again I used to go to the cinema but nowadays I will go twice per month in summer time.

I would read a western novels but I seldom read then in this age. them now. 

I used to be a very active person but these days I stay much time sit down a lot studying and I only once in a time I sometimes go for a walk at the weekends.

During For 10 years I would go the gym at least 3 times per week but every now and again I do any sport .  I rarely do any sport now. 

When I was a child I would go quite often to the supermarket to do small errands but now presently children under 13 years old do not usually go most of the time.

My father used to listen rock music more often than not, but now most days he says that I am boring him with the same music that he used to listen to a long time ago.

Frequency Phrases

Talking about past and present habits / thanks in advance for helping me.

When I was a child I would sleep during for 10 hours without waking up even if it there was an earthquake and right now I wake up with any small noise and it is usually quite hard to sleep again.

More often than not I would get to sleep before 10:30 pm but nowadays, every so often, I go to sleep before midnight.

Every now and again I used to go to the cinema but nowadays I will only [if the frequency is more now, then "but nowadays I go..."] go twice per a month in the summer time.

I would read a western novels but I seldom read them in this age any more/these days/nowadays.

I used to be a very active person but these days I stay much spend a lot of time sitting down studying and I only once in a time while I go for a walk at the weekends.

During For 10 years I would go to the gym at least 3 times per week but nowadays every now and again I do any sport only exercise now and again.

When I was a child I would go quite often go to the supermarket to do small errands but presently these days/nowadays children under 13 years old don't not go most of the time [it would be better to say "don't go as often"].

My father used to listen to rock music more often than not but now most nowadays he says that I’m boring him with the same music that he used to listen to a long time ago.