Dacy
something I joined an English corner with my friends yesterday.They all can talk with other in English fluently,but I'm afraid.I think my English is poor that I can't let you know what I want to say.The most time I can understand you,and you are clever enough to understand my word.I have taveled in Thailand in 2012.The people here are friendly and they don't mind my grammar mistakes.It encourage me to improve my talking skills.I want to be the man who can make friends with foreigner.But I'm a little shy to speak out.

something

I joined an English corner with my friends yesterday.They all can talk with other in English fluently,but I'm afraid. I think my English is so poor that I can't let you know what I want to say.The Most of the time I can understand you, and you are clever enough to understand my word  Me (or alternatively 'to understand what I say) .I have traveled in Thailand in 2012.The people there are friendly and they don't mind my grammar mistakes. It encourage me to improve my talking skills. I want to be the man someone who can make friends with foreigners. But I'm a little too shy to speak out.

Your English is fine and even when there are a few mistakes I can understand what you want to say, so don't worry so much! Just keep in mind: if something is bad and it means that you can't do something, you say 'so bad that I can't do something', or 'too bad to do something'. Also, remember that in English full stops . commas , and semicolons ; always have a space after them. Otherwise, I think you just need to practise and you'll get over your shyness :)