Romy
I miss my friend :( Today i'm very sad, because i miss my spanish friends, 4 months ago i'm gone 2 months in Madrid. I had an corres, her name's Rocio, and i miss too every one. Her family too, her mother and grand-mother were very adorable! But, i go 2 weeks in july, i look foward to see again! My english is very bad ahah.. This picture is we, at the last halloween

I miss my friend :(

I am very sad today because I miss my spanish friends. I was in Madrid four months ago and I stayed there for two months. I have made a new friend. Her name is Rocio, and I miss every one so much. Her family too, her mother and grand-mother were very adorable! I surely am looking forward to see them again when I get there next time for two weeks in July!

Sorry for my English.

This is a picture of us at the last halloween

or

This is a snapshot of us taken at the last halloween!

I miss my friend :(

Today i feel very sad, because i miss my spanish friends. 4 months ago, i stayed in Madrid for 2 months . I had an corres, her name is Rocio, and i miss  every one so much. Her family , her mother and grand-mother were very friendly(l don't know what you want to express)! But, i will go 2 weeks in july, i am looking foward to see again!

My English is very bad ahah..

This picture is us, at the last halloween

your Halloween is great.