Rafa
My city. It´s my first writing here. Sorry for my mistakes I was born in Barcelona but I´ve lived in LA CAROLINA since 1986. It´s a quietly city witch is in North of Jaén in Andalusia. It has a population about 16,000 people and I can say people are kindly and helpfuly. LA CAROLINA was founded in 1767 and it´s famous for straight streets, they´re as straight as cheesboard. Many years ago, beginig the last century, LA CAROLINA was a minery town - the owners of the mines were mostly English - many years later it was industrial town and currently LA CAROLINA is a city os services. It has special places and beautiful sights such as Church´s Square and Olavide´s Palace, Town Hall, Aduana´s Square...... It´s sorrounded nature and nice landscapes. I´m ending. The weather in LA CAROLINA is normaly good with smooth winters and hot summers although, some winter snows. I think the best of my town are landscapes and sorrounding.

My City.

It´s my first entry in the notebookwriting here. Sorry for my mistakes

I was born in Barcelona but I´ve lived in LA CAROLINA since 1986. It´s a quietly city witch is in north of Jaén in Andalusia.

It has a population about 16,000 people and I can say people are kindly and helpfull.
LA CAROLINA was founded in 1767 and it´s famous for straight streets, they´re as straight as a chessboard.
Many years ago, at the beginning of the last century, LA CAROLINA was a mining minery town - the owners of the mines were mostly English - many years later it was industrial town and currently LA CAROLINA is a city of services.

It has special places and beautiful sights such as Church´s Square and Olavide´s Palace, the Town Hall, Aduana´s Square...... It´s surrounded by nature and nice landscapes.

I´m ending. The weather in LA CAROLINA is normally good with smooth mild winters and hot summers although, some winters it snows.

I think the best of my town are the landscapes and sorroundings.

It should be written 'La Carolina'

My city.

It´s my first writing here. Sorry for my mistakes

I was born in Barcelona but I´ve lived in LA CAROLINA since 1986. It´s a quietly city witch is in North of Jaén in Andalusia.

It has a population about 16,000 people and I can say people are kindly and helpfuly.
LA CAROLINA was founded in 1767 and it´s famous for straight streets, they´re as straight as cheesboard.
Many years ago, beginig the last century, LA CAROLINA was a minery town - the owners of the mines were mostly English - many years later it was industrial town and currently LA CAROLINA is a city of services.

It has special places and beautiful sights such as Church´s Square and Olavide´s Palace, Town Hall, Aduana´s Square...... It´s sorrounded nature and nice landscapes.

I´m ending. The weather in LA CAROLINA is normaly good with smooth winters and hot summers although, some winter snows.

I think the best of my town are landscapes and sorrounding.