Tatiana
My small schoolgirl. I have a small schoolgirl . She is a six years old. Her name is Esmira. She will start studying in the Russian school in the autumn. But she knows Russian very bed. Now I am a teacher of Russian language for her. Her family arrived to Russia not so long ago. Her dad works much, I never met him home. Her mother is at home because Esmira has younger sister Veronica. The family has no Russian friends so far. They speak Russian very little, but they watch Russian TV and I hope that it will help them. I have difficult task: I have only four months, I must learn Esmira to speak, to read and to write. But she is very small girl and I can’t say : You must … There will be only the seventh lesson on Monday . This is a lesson for testing and I will write how it passed.

My <em>S</em>mall Schoolgirl

I have know a small  schoolgirl . She is a six years old. Her name is Esmira. She will start studying in the Russian school in the autumn. But she doesn't know knows Russian very well bed. Now I am a teaching of Russian language for to her now. Her family arrived to in Russia not so long ago. Her dad works hard much, I've never met him home. Her mother is at home because Esmira has a younger sister, Veronica. The family has no Russian friends so far. They speak Russian very little Russian, but they watch Russian TV and I hope that it will help them. I have a  difficult task: I have only four months, I must teach learn Esmira to speak, to read and to write. But she is a very small girl and I can’t say : "You must …" There will be only theHer seventh lesson is on Monday. This is a lesson for testing and I will write how it passed.  She will be tested/evaluated and I will let you know how it went.

My small schoolgirl.

I have a small schoolgirl. She is a six years old. Her name is Esmira. She will start studying in the Russian school in the autumn. But she knows Russian very bad. Now I am a teacher of Russian language for her. Her family arrived to Russia not so long ago. Her dad works much, I never met him at home. Her mother is at home because Esmira has a younger sister, Veronica. The family has no Russian friends so far. They speak Russian very little, but they watch Russian TV and I hope that it will help them. I have a difficult task: I have only four months: I must learn teach Esmira to speak, to read and to write. But she is a very small girl and I can’t say : You must … There will be only the seventh lesson on Monday . This is a lesson for testing and I will write how it passed.