Kim Jeong Uk
Four-day holidays I got four-day holidays this weekend. I normally go to Seoul on Friday evening and get back to Jeongeup on Sunday evening. That is my weekly routine. But this time, I took a day off on upcoming Monday because next Tuesday is 어린이날, a national holiday. So I figured that I could make off-days four days in a row by taking a day off. That is why I'm still in Seoul now. I've booked the train scheduled at 1:30 pm Tuesday. I visited my grandmother with my family today. She is old and has some health problem. She is having difficulty walking without a cane. So we had to take her very carefully to the restaurant where we all ate lunch. She always shows a great joy whenever I go see her. I wish her the best in her health.

Four-day holidays

I got four-day holidays this weekend. I normally go to Seoul on Friday evening and get back to Jeongeup on Sunday evening. That is my weekly routine. But this time, I took a day off on upcoming Monday because next Tuesday is 어린이날, a national holiday. So I figured that I could take four days in a row by taking a day off. That is why I'm still in Seoul now. I've booked the train scheduled at 1:30 pm Tuesday. I visited my grandmother with my family today. She is old and has a health problem. She is having difficulty walking without a cane. So we had to take her very carefully to the restaurant where we all ate lunch. She always shows a great joy whenever I go see her. I wish her the best in her health.

Sounds great. My husband is applying to Teach English in South Korea for the Fall. We'll probably be in the southern part of South Korea.Your Counrty sounds interesting. I'm excited to learn about your Country.