Kosmos
Nervous about my close exams! Hello everybody Let me introduce you myself: My name is Alberto, and I'm 22 (but I'm about to turn 23 in two month's flat!). I'd like to start this by telling you how nervous I am about my Translation and Interpretation (English/Spanish) exams. There's month to go for me to sit these exams. Nevertheless, I'm still having problems with back translation. If any of you would like to help me (and I'd help them back - I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine ;), please, do not hesitate to contact me! PS: if you also want to practice for conversations and speaking, you can add me on Facebook Alberto
1

Nervous about my close exams!

Hello everybody

Let me introduce you myself:

My name is Alberto, and I'm 22 (but I'm about to turn 23 in two month's flat!). I'd like to start this by telling you how nervous I am about my Translation and Interpretation (English/Spanish) exams.

There's month to go for me to sit for these exams. Nevertheless, I'm still having problems with back translation. If any of you would like to help me (and I'd help you back - I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine ;), please, do not hesitate to contact me!

PS: if you also want to practice for conversations and speaking, you can add me on Facebook

Alberto

two month's flat!  <em>No usamos "flat" en este tipo de oración. Intenta, por ejemplo</em> I will be there right away, in two minutes flat! <em>Creo que necesitas tener un sentido de movimiento, usualmente un llegado o un cambio visible.  Un cumpleaños ocurre pero es nada que puedes ver ocuriendo.</em>