Thương Trần-트엉
I want to speak English well I've studied English for a long time because it is compulsory subject at school. However I can't speak English fluently. If you say a simple sentence , I can understand. It seems hard when I try to speak. It's unnatural and maybe I'm afraid of making a mistake. I know English is the most popular language in the world and many people think it is a piece of cake. I need to practice more and more. I hope one day I can watch film without subtitle ^0^ Fighting!!!
1

I want to speak English well

I've studied English for a long time because it is compulsory subject at school. However I can't speak English fluently. If you say a simple sentence , I can understand. It seems hard when I try to speak. It's unnatural and maybe I'm afraid of making a mistake. I know English is the most popular language in the world and many people think it is a piece of cake. I need to practice more and more. I hope one day I can watch film without subtitle ^0^ Fighting!!!

The correct way to write a heading:

I Want To Speak English Well

1

I want to speak English well

I've studied English for a long time because it is compulsory subject at school. However, I can't speak English fluently. If you say a simple sentence, I can understand. It seems hard when I try to speak. It's unnatural and maybe I'm afraid of making a mistake. I know English is the most popular language in the world and many people think it is a piece of cake. I need to practice more and more. I hope one day I can watch films without subtitles ^0^ Fighting!!!

Gaining fluency is the most difficult part of learning any language! I can read a lot of French, but I can barely aske for a glass fo water when I speak. Your writing is very good, though, so keep it up! Try to find people with whom you can speak, or maybe even take a trip to a country where they speak English.

Me too