tinatang
Happiness Task2 Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? My writing: It is undeniable that happiness is one of the most frequently topics which have aroused heat discussion in the whole society for many years. Everyone asks what is happiness, but it seems nobody could make a clear define which can be agreed by most people. Why is it so difficult to define happiness? From my point of view, the main reason is happiness is a feeling that are very subjective. Therefore different people have different opinions on it. And another reason is happiness is so complicated that it is influenced by many things, such as health situation, judgments from other people, comparisons with the experiences people have before, and so forth. Since so many things cause people are happy or unhappy, it is necessary to figure out what factors are important for happiness. As far as I am concerned, there are two main factors. Firstly and most importantly, experience is significant for people to feel happy or not. Because it can impact people’s attitudes towards the things they meet. In other words, it is possible that people would have different feelings even in same situation. For example, two persons have the same paid in the same company, but one are very happy for the high salary while another complains it is not enough for daily life. That is because the latter lives more expensive life than the former before. Secondly, happiness also depends on the situation that people are in. Situation includes not only what are happening now, what happened before and what will happen, but also social environment, places they live, culture and so on. For instance, a cake means nothing and it is hard to make someone happy. But when they are hungry or starve, they would miss it so much and imagine if they can have one that would be the best thing in the world and feel very glad. To conclude, happiness is hard to define because of its complication and subject. However, experience and situation take very important role in the feeling of happiness.