qiuxia
Every day is different Younth elapsed.There are many memorries in brain.As every day is diferent,I just want to remember the nice things in my mind. If I want to get more and more nice memorries,I should experice wonderful experirences.Now ,I try my best to live a better life.I can do well in my work,take care about my famailies and friends,and t most important is make me happy.I want to be a warm girl in the life,love you,love me ,love my dear... Today ,I went to rent a room with my classmates,but the exspends is overtake.Finally,we didnot rent that room.Nomater how,we will rent another room one day.

Every day is different

Youth elapsed. There are many memories in my brain. As every day is different, I just want to remember the nice things in my mind.
If I want to get more and more nice memories, I should experience wonderful experirences. Now, I try my best to live a better life. I can do well in my work, take care about of my famailies family and friends, and, most importantly, is make me happy. I want to be a warm girl in the life, love you, love me, love my dear...
Today ,I went to rent a room with my classmates, but the exspends is overtake (I do not understand what you what to say.) . Finally Ultimately, we did not rent that room. No matter how,we will rent another room one day.

You should pay careful attention to spaces. In English, there is a space *after* every period, no exceptions.