Maria
How we did sport I don't like sport at all. Being a child I did a lot of sport (dancing, gymnastics, shaping ), but around the age of twelve I found out that there are so many things to do, much more interesting than sport. At school I have often skipped my sport lessons, since the sport's grade does not considered in the graduation average. I like to move myself, I like to walk a lot, to travel, and I can go for a long distances, but doing sport seems to me too boring and tiring. Today I'm 26 years old, and after two wonderful subsequent pregnancies I remained not only with two beautiful babies, but also with almost ten kilo of overweight, so I finally decided that I have to do something with myself in order to get my body back and wear my old clothes. First of all I tried to find a group activity, something like aerobics or Kick boxing, but there is difficult to find an appropriate time in my town. I can join the group only later in the evening, after my children are going to sleep, and there are no activities in this time. So I decided to try to work out at home, my husband liked the idea and joined me. For a first lesson I chose a 20 minutes hiit workout in YouTube , that seemed me perfect for the beginners. Approximately 3 minutes after the beginning both me and my husband felt extremely tired. 5 minutes later we understood that we can just turn off the TV, we couldn't move any part of the body. It was sad and funny together. We stood looking at each other and laughing. Our first sport lesson was not very successful...

How we did sport

I don't like sport at all. Being When I was a child I did a lot of sport (dancing, gymnastics, shaping), but around the age of twelve I found out that there are so many other things to do, much more interesting than sport. At school I have often skipped my sport lessons, since the sport's grade does was not considered in the graduation average.
I like to move myself keep active, I like to walk a lot, to travel, and I can go for a long distances, but doing sport seems to me too boring and tiring.
Today I'm 26 years old, and after two wonderful subsequent pregnancies I remained not only with two beautiful babies, but also with almost ten kilo of overweight, so I finally decided that I have to do something with myself in order to get my body back and be able to wear my old clothes.
First of all I tried to find a group activity, something like aerobics or Kick boxing, but there it is difficult to find an appropriate time in my town. I can join the group only later in the evening, after my children are going to asleep, and there are no activities in this time. So I decided to try to work out at home, my husband liked the idea and joined me. For a first lesson I chose a 20 minutes hiit workout in from YouTube. That seemed me perfect for the beginners. Approximately 3 minutes after the beginning start both me myself and my husband felt extremely tired. 5 minutes later we understood that we can just turn off the TV, we couldn't move any part of the body. It was sad and funny together. We stood looking at each other and laughing. Our first sport lesson was not very successful...

Remember that you can't learn another language in one day!

However, I have been intending to get a bicycle road fit for the last week...

Any questions, just ask.