Mustafa Al-Tekreeti
Class Distinction of 18th Century In the period of the 18th century, everyone must know his/her position. Society was divided into three classes: high class, middle class, and inferior class. Those of a high class were controlling everything. People of this class have fortune. They were look down upon of those who lower then them. A man of a high class cannot marry a woman of a class lower than his class, otherwise his family may object him. The same situations for women. If a women has fortune, when she marries, her fortune move to the husband. So women need to be careful of whom she'll marry. The second class was held by the clergymen. The inferior class, obviously, was held by poor people. People who live on charities and initiatives of rich people. Rich people do not help poor who can gain their own independence by working like farmers. Only people who work or who have received a good education can save themselves form degrading, Women hadn't had many options too. An educated woman can work as a governess for rich people. A single women has no fortune or educations, she can either work as servant, or marry a man can raise her. That's how life was in the 18th century.
1

Class Distinction of 18th Century

In the period of the 18th century, everyone must know his/her had to be aware of their position. Society was divided into three classes: high class, middle class, and inferior class. Those of a high class were controlling everything. People of this class have fortune/had wealth. They were looked down upon of on those who lower than them. A man of a high class cannot marry a woman of a lower class lower than his class, otherwise his family may reject him. The same situation for applied to women. If a women had fortune, when she married, her fortune move to the became the property of herhusband. So women needed to be careful of about whom she'll they married. The second class was held by comprised the clergymen. The inferior class, obviously, was held by consisted of the poor people - people who live survived on charities and initiatives of rich people. Rich people did not help poor who can could gain their own independence by working like as farmers. Only people who worked or who have had received a good education can could save themselves from degrading situations, and women hadn't had many options either  too. An educated woman can could work as a governess for rich people. A single women who had no fortune or education, she can could either work as servant, or marry a man can raise who would support her. That's how life was in the 18th century.

1

Class Distinction of the18th Century

In (During might be better)the period of the 18th century, everyone must know his/her position. Society was divided into three classes: high class, middle class, and inferior class. Those of a(delete) high class were controlling everything. People of this class havehad fortune. They were(delete) looked down upon of (two prepositions here) those who were lower thenthan them. A man of a higher class cannotcould not marry a woman of a class lower than his classa lower class, otherwise his family may might object him. The same situations for women(and vise versa/ the same went for women). If a women hashad fortune, when she marriesmarried, her fortune would move to the husband. So women needed to be careful of whom she'll would marry. The second class was held by the clergymen. The inferior class, obviously, was held by poor people. People , people who lived on charities and initiatives of rich people. Rich people do not help poor who can gain their own independence by working, like farmers. Only people who worked or who have had received a good education can save themselves form from degrading, Women hadn't had didn't have many options too either. An educated woman can work as a governess for rich people. A single women has who had no fortune or educations, she can could either work as servant, or marry a man who can was able to raise her. That's how life was in the 18th century.

Good work! Pease pay attention to the tense. You are talking about the common phenomenon in the 18th century, so please remember to use the past tense.