Andrea Vigara
Me firt entry Hello everybody, this is the first time that I write in this page. I should like that my english is best, it is necessary for looking for a great job but at the momento my english is ver y poor. For this rason I am trying to learn of differents mains. I am in the last course of my college carreer of Administration and Bussines Management. I will finish it when I do my final proyect on June. At the moment, I am working in a construcion company, in the administration department and my workmate do not speak english but our boss want new workers english speakers. Thanks for the corrections, that I know that they will be a lot.

Me first entry

Hello everybody, this is the first time that I am writing in on this page. I should would like that to improve my english is best, it is necessary for looking for finding a great job but at the momento my english is very poor. For this reason I am trying to learn English. of differents mains.
I am in the last course of my college carreer of Administration and Bussiness Management. I will finish it when I do my final proyject on in June. At the moment, I am working in a construction company in the administration department and my workmate does not speak english but our boss wants new workers to be english speakers.

Thanks for the corrections, that I know that they there will be a lot.

Me first entry

Hello everybody, this is the first time that I write on this page. I would like that my english will improve(Hay muchas maneras de decir que estabas tratando de decir, fue sufficiente pero esto es una mejora), English is necessary for finding a great job but at the momento my english is very poor. For this reason (razon en español y ´´reason´´ en inglés) I am trying to learn of differents ways (dijiste mains más o menos esto significa principales.  Pienso que significaste ways/maneras).
I am in the last course of my college major (carreera en español y major en inglés) of Administration and Business Management. I will finish it when I do my final project in June. At the moment, I am working at a construction company in the administration department.  My workmates do not speak English but our boss want new workers that are/who are (cualquier de los dos son bien) English speakers.

Thanks for the corrections, that I know that they will be a lot.

Muy bien.  Especialmente para tu primera entrada.

Me first entry

Hello everybody, this is the first time that I write in this page. I should like that my english is best, it is necessary for looking for a great job but at the momento my english is very poor. For this reason I am trying to learn of differents mains. (by different means?)
I am in the last course of my college carreer of Administration and Bussines Management. I will finish it when I do my final proyject on in June. At the moment, I am working in a construction company, in the administration department and my workmate does not speak english but our boss wants new workers to be english speakers.

My first entry

Hello everybody, this is the first time that I write in this page. (the first time I write here/on this site). I would like my english to be  better; this is necessary when looking for a great (good) job. But for the moment my English is very poor. For this reason (That's why) I am trying to learn of differents mains (I'm not sure what you mean here: trying to learn using different means?).
I am in the last course of my college (last year of university?) specialising in Administration and Business Management. I will finish it when I do (At the end of the year I will have to write) my final project; this is going to be in June. At the moment, I am working for a construcion (building) company, in the administration department. My workmate doesn't speak english but our boss wants new workers to be English speakers.

Thanks for the corrections, I know that they will be a lot (I know there will be a lot of them/I know they will be numerous).

Note: Well done, congratulations! It's clear that you put a lot of effort trying to write this text. Please do not feel bad, your English is not bad at all! With constant effort you will progress very quickly I amsure.

Me firt entry 

Hello everybody, this is the first time that I write in this page. I should like that my english is best, it is necessary for looking for a great job but at the momento my english is ver y poor. For this rason I am trying to learn of differents mains.
I am in the last course of my college carreer of Administration and Bussines Management. I will finish it when I do my final proyect on June. At the moment, I am working in a construcion company, in the administration department and my workmate do not speak english but our boss want new workers english speakers.

My first entry

Hello everybody, this is the first time I have written one of these pages. I want my English to be the best (of a good standard). It is necessary when looking for a good job, but at the moment my English is very poor. For this reason (This is why) I am trying to learn by various means.

I am in the final stages of  college course in Administration and Business Management. The course will finish when I complete my final project in June. At the moment I am working in the administration department of a construction company. None of my workmates (colleagues) speak English, however the boss wants workers who can speak English.

Thank you for any corrections, I imagine there will be lots.