Kaja
school trip I was on school trip with my class in Prague last autumn. We went to Prague because it is tradition of our school. Every maturita class go to Prague for one day on September. I met with my classmates and my teacher on Ostrava train station at six oclock. Unfortunately we didnt go all of us because 2 girl were ill. When we arrived to Prague main station we decided to go sighseeing. We saw Charles bridge and other sight in Old Town. When we saw all of sight in Old Town, we went back to train station and we were waiting for train here. I am glad to visiting Prague, because I spend time with classmate there. It was more funnier then when I was with parents. But sightseeing was little bit boring for me, because I was many times there, so I saw most of them in past.

school trip

I was on a school trip with my class in Prague last autumn.
We went to Prague because it is tradition of our school (our school routine). Every maturita class goes to Prague for one day in September.
I met with my classmates and my teacher on Ostrava train railway station at six o'clock. Unfortunately, we didnt go all of us not all of us went on that trip because 2 girls were ill. When we arrived in Prague main station, we decided to go sightseeing. We saw Charles Bridge and other sights in the Old Town. When we saw all of sight in Old Town (After we had finished our tour in the Old Town), we went back to the train station and we were waiting waited for the train there.
I am glad to visiting Prague because I spent (<em>fun</em>) time with <em>my</em> classmates there. It was more funnier then when I was had been with parents.

<em>But sightseeing was little bit boring for me, because I was many times there, so I saw most of them in past. </em>

<em>Visiting such places was a little bit boring becasue I have been to there several times before.</em>

School trip

I was on school trip with my class in Prague last autumn.
We went to Prague because it is a tradition of our school. Every maturita class go to Prague for one day in September.
I met with my classmates and my teacher on Ostrava train station at six o'clock. Unfortunately, we didn't go all of us because 2 girl were ill. When we arrived to Prague main station ,we decided to go sightseeing. We saw Charles bridge and other sights in Old Town. When we saw all of sights in Old Town, we went back to train station and we were waiting for train there.
I am glad to visiting Prague, because I spend time with my classmates there. It was funnier than when I was there with my parents.
But sightseeing was a little bit boring for me, because I'b been many times there, so I'd seen most of them before.