Iñaki
My day Today I have woken up at half past eleven. I haven't woken up early in the morning because on the one hand I had been working two days and I was tired, and on the other hand because yesterday I went to see a concert and I arrived late to home. In addition, today I haven't done much things. I wanted to study but I couldn't concentrate, so I have been watching videos on the internet, sleeping afther the lunch, eating and so on. Tomorrow it will be a different day, I am going to go to university, I have classes and I have to study as well. Soon I will have a lot of exams and also I have works for university. I am afraid that I haven't got too much time to study, because I have started working on weekends and I can't study at that time. I hope that finally all will go well and I will be able to take my exams without problems.

My day

Today I woke up at half past eleven. I didn't wake up early because on the one hand I had been working for two days and I was tired, and on the other hand I went to see a concert last night and I arrived home late. I haven't done much today. I wanted to study but I couldn't concentrate, so I have been watching videos on the internet, sleeping after lunch, eating and so on. Tomorrow will be different. I am going to university, I have classes and I have to study as well. I will have a lot of exams soon and also assignments to complete for university. I am afraid that I haven't got too much time to study, because I have started working at weekends and I can't study at the same time. I hope that eventually it will all go well and I will be able to take my exams without any problem.