William
Back to work tomorrow ! It was a long and nice vacation. But now it’s over and I must confess that I’m HAPPY to go back to work tomorrow even though I have to wake up early ! Indeed, I really like my job and I also like the time I spend on commuting. The thing is that I am lucky enough to have the chance to ride my bike everyday for nearly 2 hours ! It usually takes me 1 hour in the morning to ride to work and another hour in the evening to come home. I really enjoy riding my bicycle ! It’s something that makes you feel free especially when the traffic is congested. I admit that sometimes especially when it rains, it may be a bit difficult to ride for almost 15 km. But I’m lucky enough to have the possibility to take a shower at work ! That way I am always fresh when I start working (or “to work” ? what would be the difference here ?) ! Therefore, today, I spent some time tinkering my bicycle such as adjusting the brakes. Then I noticed that I had a flat tire on my rear wheel ! After removing the wheel from the bike and removing the tire from the wheel I noticed that the puncture was due to a piece a glass ! Consequently I changed the inner tube. Thanks in advance for the kind people who will take the time to correct my text ! Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything French language related !
1

Back to work tomorrow! [in French, you put a space before question marks and exclamation marks, but this is not true in English!]

It was a long and nice vacation [I really don't know why, but in English we would say "nice and long", not "long and nice"]. But now it’s over and I must confess that I’m HAPPY to go back to work tomorrow, even though I have to wake up early! Indeed, I really like my job and I also like the time I spend on commuting. The thing is, that I am lucky enough to have the chance to ride my bike everyday every day for nearly 2 hours! [It can be tricky to know when to use "everyday" vs. "every day". I googled this question and found the following tip: "Everyday is an adjective used to describe things that occur every day, or are ordinary or commonplace. In the two-word phrase every day, the adjective every modifies the noun day, and the phrase usually functions adverbially. When you’re not sure which one to use, try replacing everyday/every day with each day. If each day would make sense in its place, then you want the two-word form. Everyday, meanwhile, is synonymous with daily or ordinary, depending on its sense."]

It usually takes me 1 hour in the morning to ride to work and another hour in the evening to come home. I really enjoy riding my bicycle! It’s something that makes you me feel free, especially when the traffic is congested. I admit that sometimes, especially when it rains, it may be a bit difficult to ride for almost 15 km. But I’m lucky enough to have the possibility option to take a shower at work! That way I am always fresh when I start working (or “to work” ? what would be the difference here? honestly I'm not sure what the difference is, but I know "start working" sounds much better here than "start to work" does... I'll have to think about it, sorry!)!

Therefore, today, I spent some time tinkering with my bicycle, such as making adjustments on the brakes and other parts. Then I noticed that I had a flat tire on my rear wheel! After removing the wheel from the bike and removing the tire from the wheel I noticed that the puncture was due to a piece a glass! Consequently I changed the inner tube. ["consequently" sounds odd here because it's too long/formal/stuffy to be used in a casual story. I would say something like "I changed the tire, and it was all fixed.] 

Thanks in advance for the kind people who will take the time to correct my text! Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything French language related!

Your writing is very good, approaching highest proficiency. I say this because most of your mistakes are with idiomatic phrases or complex rules that I didn't even know existed or know how to explain - I just know what "sounds right"!

1

Back to work tomorrow !

It was a long and nice vacation. But now it’s over and I must confess that I’m HAPPY to go back to work tomorrow even though I have to wake up early ! Indeed, I really like my job and I also like the time I spend on commuting. The thing is that I am lucky enough to have the chance to ride my bike everyday for nearly 2 hours !

It usually takes me 1 hour in the morning to ride to work and another hour in the evening to come home. I really enjoy riding my bicycle ! It’s something that makes you feel free especially when the traffic is congested. I admit that sometimes especially when it rains, it may be a bit difficult to ride for almost 15 km. But I’m lucky enough to have the possibility to take a shower at work ! That way I am always fresh when I start working (or “to work” ? what would be the difference here ?) ! ['when i start working' is what I would say, but 'to work' sounds fine also.]

Therefore, today, I spent some time tinkering around with my bicycle such as adjusting the brakes. Then I noticed that I had a flat tire on my rear wheel ! After removing the wheel from the bike and removing the tire from the wheel I noticed that the puncture was due to a piece a glass ! Consequently So I changed the inner tube. [consequently is okay, but it sounds very formal]

Thanks in advance for the kind people who will take the time to correct my text ! Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything French language related !

[also, one small point: in English, we don't put an extra space before an exclamation point. For example, "I had a great time!"]

Thanks Phil for the kind words ! You seem to be a impressive polyglot according to your italki profile ! I wish I only spoke 2 languages fluently ! And you speak at least 7 languages !! Hats off ! ;-)
I'm impressed with your English.
Sounds like a great vacation! I don't share the same enthusiasm about going back to work. It's almost summer vacation and so many students are a bit crazy now!