DIDI
A day pass by A day pass by again, I still have interview waiting for me. I dont konw how will I answer those had been interviewed but it is ok. Just think like a rock to rock biger and bigger if I keep on doing so. Actually, I am afraif of doing that after getting it. So I think I shall be back the question of my life about future. Though, We arranged the financial plan but Life without doing anything that still feel empty. My mom keep on working. Everyone is surprised the society still let her work. I also feel they are strange thinking like that. Maybe They limited it by themselves. I heard the government trying to open the filed to creat job for elder but I think individual company is so hard to jump out their idea. I dont know what is ability they say now. It is shit maybe, however circle elder that is good they have more money than younger. Dont know why they want get rid of them. Dont see their boss? controling a company till they die? However back my quection, I may stll find something although my mom want me to be like man but she dont know the reason why I avoid risk for her. So I want to go back doing normally. In spite of sometimes I still doubt is it ok