Carmen
Losing motivation with English language and then switching my perspective I have been "on vacation" in my learning of English. I decided because needed a break. it has been two months and today I decided to take a online test because I wanted know how much my English level has down. it was amazing that my level was upper! maybe because I heard music and programs in English. Today I decided to study in a different way, I really want to speak with native speakers and to change my perspective about learning -just for college- so I decide to leave my fears about to talk with people from internet, I need to speak, to have a conversation! that is the main point of learn a language. if you have advices to me about how to real learn a language and to be able to have a decent conversation with people, please write them! Thanks! :)
you did good, you need to talk with some native speaker, It will be great.
Thank you Raniere for replied me! yeah I already follow these advices and think they are useful! thank you so much and good luck with your learning in English :)
I'm sorry not to be able to correct your text. As I'm also learning I will not give much guess. But I realized that yes you have a good expression and good English. Can understand very well your text. In my case, for my self help in the language, I listen to lots of music, watch many movies, and read books, and I always try to think in English. This can help her.