Moisés
Lost in Paris Few years ago, after being in a meeting with the Pope and over 2 million people from all around the world in Madrid, I went with a group of friends to Paris. At the second night we went to the Eiffel tower, everything was great, but then, when we were lowering the tower we lost our group.. It was almost 9 PM and we didn't remember how to came back, we didn't even remember what was the name of the church we were passing the night, I just remembered the first part of the name, Notre Dame of.... After 2 hours walking without knowing how to say even a word in French, madness came to me when I realized that almost every name of the churches in that city start with "Notre Dame of..." It was more or less 12 AM when suddenly a glorious bus we remembered we took the last day to get to our place appeared, it was the last one, but we could not took it.. It was too far, so we ran after it for a while. At the end we finally arrived, almost at 1 AM, but we arrived.. I don't know if we should be proud for being the ones who knew most the city from our group, unfortunately my mind was full of hypothesis of how we would come back and probably we missed important tourist places in our way. I have to say that every person me and my girlfriend met during this road were extremely cool and helpful. I'm still loving French people and hope to back soon... With a GPS..

Lost in Paris

Few years ago, after being in a meeting with the Pope and over 2 million people from all around the world in Madrid, I went with a group of friends to Paris. At the second night we went to the Eiffel tower, and everything was great, but then, when we were coming down lowering the tower we lost our group.. It was almost 9 PM and we didn't remember how to came get back, and we didn't even remember what was the name of the church we were passinged theat night, I just remembered the first part of the name, Notre Dame of.... After 2 hours of walking without knowing how to say even a word in French, madness came to me ("I went crazy" or "I lost it") when I realized that almost every name of the churches in that city start with "Notre Dame of..."

It was more or less about 12 AM when suddenly a glorious bus we remembered we took the last day to get to our place appeared., it was the last one, but we could not took catch it.. It was too far, so we ran after it for a while. At the end we finally arrived, almost at 1 AM, but we arrived.. I don't know if we should be proud for being the ones who knew the most about the city from our group, but unfortunately my mind was full of hypothesis ("ideas" es mejor.  "hypothesis es más común en temas de ciencias) of how we would come back and probably we missed important tourist places inon our way.

I have to say that every person me and my girlfriend and I met during this roadtrip were was extremely cool and helpful. I'm still loving French people and hope to be back soon... With a GPS..

Muy cómico!  Es muy dificil en un idioma diferente, así que, buen trabajo!

June 15, 2015