Sonia
Improve my grammar skills Hello, My name is sonia and I am a french Canadian. I am not so bad in english but as I come from a small town in the north of Quebec I learned english late and I truly need to revise my english grammar. I need to practice my verb tenses and I would like to structure my sentence more as a good speaker and writer. As well, I work as contract administrator and sometime I have to work on project where english is the primary language, which means that I have to write contractual letter and my english has to be excellent in this case. Thank you to correct me and help me with my grammar.

Improve my grammar skills

Hello,

My name is Sonia and I am a French Canadian. I am not so bad in My English is not too bad, but as I come from a small town in the north of Quebec I learned English late and I truly need to revise my English grammar. I need to practice my verb tenses and I would like to structure my sentence more as like a good speaker and writer. As well, I work as a contract administrator and sometimes I have to work on projects where English is the primary language, which means that I have to write contractual letters and my English has to be excellent in this case.

Thank you to in advance for correcting me and helping me with my grammar.

Welcome to italki, Sonia.

You could say "<em>Also, because I work as a contract administrator, I sometimes have to...</em>"

The main aim is to be understood, and in business documents to be explicit so there is no way of interpreting the words incorrectly.

Den

Your English is already advanced -- you just need to take it up a notch. Good luck!

Improve my grammar skills

Hello,

My name is Sonia and I am a french Canadian. I am not too bad in english but as I come from a small town in the north of Quebec I learned english late and I truly need to revise my english grammar. I need to practice my verb tenses and I would like to structure my sentences better to be a good speaker and writer. As well, I work as contract administrator and sometimes I have to work on a project where english is the primary language, which means that I have to write contractual letters and my english has to be excellent in this case.

Thank you for correcting me and helping me with my grammar.

My pleasure. You are correct,  your english is good. 

It will not take long.  Soon you will be correcting your own grammar. 

I use a free italki companion for practice once a week and my spanish is improving. 

Good luck. 

Shari