Muhajir
Anyone can Correction I writing to give you my new office address because I have finally move to SinarmasLand Plaza for my Digital Agency Company. This office in 12th Floor managed by Regus. It’s not big, only for 4 persons, and it’s only 5 minutes walk to Delta Plaza. It’s a good location for me because I can see beautiful view of Suramadu Bridge and it’s not to far from my home about fifteen minutes by motorcycle if not stack in traffic jam. There’s not much furniture in this office, the Regus management only give 2 desk, a locker and a trash, so we decide to buy 4 chairs and a whiteboard with marker and we add internet and Telephone in this room. We want to add TV but there’s not more space, so there’s no tv in this room. But Regus already provide TV in Louge area. The Manager who manage this office is very kindly, He always say hello if we met. And He always offer some special discount to our like, Discount upgrade internet buy one internet get 2 telp. In the Regus Office provide meeting rooms, so we can rent the room per hour if we meeting with our clients or investors and They provide Cafe for free if we are rent in their office. The room is that the rent is relative expansive, but is that worth it with we got and it’s very strategic in office building at Surabaya. Now you know about my new office, please write and tell me all about you in Nottingham University. Best Wishes, Muhajir Please check my write thanks

I writing to give you my new office address because I have finally moved to SinarmasLand Plaza for where my Digital Agency Company is located. This The office in is on the 12th Floor, which is managed by Regus. It’s not big - only there is only room for 4 persons people - and it’s only 5 minutes walk to Delta Plaza. It’s a good location for me because I can see have a beautiful view of Suramadu Bridge and it’s not too far from my home - about fifteen minutes by motorcycle if not stack I don't get stuck in a traffic jam!

There’s not much furniture in this the office. the Regus' management only give provide 2 desks, a locker and a trash can. So we decided to buy 4 chairs and a whiteboard with marker. We also added got internet and telephone connections to the office. in this room. We want to add a TV but there’s not more enough space, so there’s no tv! in this room. But Regus already does provide a TV in the lounge area.

The Manager who manages this the office is very kind ly, He always says hello if we meet. met. And he always offers some special discounts which we like to our like, For example: Discount to upgrade your internet; buy one internet get 2 telp (?) . In the Regus Office itself there are provide meeting rooms so which we can rent the room per by the hour. This is useful if we are meeting with our clients or investors. and They also provide Cafe coffee for free if we are rent a meeting room. in their office. The room is that the we have rented is relatively expensive, but it is that worth it with we got and it’s to be in a very strategic in office building at in Surabaya.

Now you know about my new office, please write and tell me all about youlife in Nottingham University.

Best Wishes,
Muhajir

Good job Muhajir! Ask me if you have any questions about my corrections here. Good luck with your start-up! Sounds exciting!