Melissa
My favourite sport:CYCLING My cycling life began 2 years ago ,and I´m really in love of this sport. I´ve competed in important national competition.I think that the sports distract negative things of your mind so activate you right now ! be a positive person .The sports can improve your brainpower, relationships, health and happiness And I want to invite you to use the bike.
1

Hi Melissa, I will write something for you that is more natural English.

My favourite sport: CYCLING

My passion for cycling began 2 years ago, and I´m really in love with this sport. I have even competed in a major national competition.

I think that sport can wipe away all your negative thoughts and make you a much more positive person.

Sport can benefit your health, brainpower, relationships and even your happiness.

So I invite you to take up cycling!

Very inspiring!

1

My Favourite Sport: CYCLING

My cycling life began 2 years ago. , and  I'm really in love with this sport.
I´ve competed in important national competitions.(space) I ("feel" is a good word to use here) that this sports can help distract you from negative thinking so that you can live your life in the now !  and be a positive person. This sports can also improve your brainpower, your relationships, your health, and your happiness. 
And  I want to invite you to use your own bike.

Very good. How exciting that you were able to compete.