Lidia
Eshima Ohashi, A Bridge Or Roller Coster? It's not suitable for beginners or for people who are scared of height. The bridge Eshima Ohashi in Japan is the third bridge biggest in the world and for his appearance it seems a roaller coaster. Its elevation is due to its design is thought to allow big ships to pass underneath it in the Nakuami Lake. The bridge has 6.1% inclination on the Shimane prefecture side and 5,1% on the Tottori prefecture.side. The rollercoaster-like effect seems all stronger when the bridge is photographed from the front with a telephoto lens, which makes the climb seem even more abrupt.

Eshima Ohashi, A Bridge Or Roller Coaster?

It's not suitable for beginners or for people who are scared of height. The bridge Eshima Ohashi in Japan is the third bridge biggest in the world and for his appearance it seems a roaller coaster.
Its elevation is due to its design is thought to allow big ships to pass underneath it in the Nakuami Lake. The bridge has 6.1% inclination on the Shimane prefecture side and 5,1% on the Tottori prefecture.side.
The rollercoaster-like effect seems all stronger when the bridge is photographed from the front with a telephoto lens, which makes the climb seem even more abrupt.

Eshima Ohashi, A Bridge Or Roller Coster?

It's not suitable for beginners or for people who are scared of heights. The bridge Eshima Ohashi bridge in Japan is the third biggest bridge biggest in the world and for his its appearance it seems resembles a roaller coaster.

Hi there. Good effort. Wow that is some bridge and not for me! I am an English teacher here ion italki and If you need any help with youur speaking, please book a couple of lessons. It will be fun. I love working with Spanish people. I have stidents from Barcelona, Madrid and a lot from Almeria where I teach people from a bank.

Kind Regards

Ian

It's not suitable for beginners or for people who are scared of heights because the bridge Eshima Ohashi bridge in Japan is the third bridge biggest largest in the world and looks like for his appearance it seems a roaller coaster.
Its elevation is the result of due to its design is thought to allow big ships to pass underneath it in the Nakuami Lake. The bridge has a 6.1% inclination on the Shimane prefecture side and a 5.1% inclination on the Tottori prefecture side.
The roller coaster-like effect seems all to be more prominant stronger when the bridge is photographed from the front with a telephoto lens, which makes the climb seem even more abrupt.

That is one incredible bridge!  I will have to put that on my list of things to see in the world!