Руслан
A few realistic reasons why I'm not married Yesterday my friend asked me:"Why are you not married yet? Man, you are 30 years old don't forget it." So I decided to write about it. I'm not married and never was. I have not a children. I suppose that I have a lot of flaws like the other people have. Despite of that I'm not bad man. I'm courtesy, honest, I have a sense of humor, have nice body because I love sport very mush and so on. Maybe I'm try to meet Mrs. Right or Mrs. Perfect? Maybe I'm too clingy? Maybe I'm scare painful of rejection? I always delayed marriage or long-term relationships. That is why I get the relationship which I deserve-I'm alone. But I work on bettering myself. So these is my wish for all of you-make love and be happy.
1

A few realistic reasons why I'm not married

Yesterday my friend asked me"Why are you not married? Man, you are 30 years old, don't forget it." So I decided to write about it. I'm not married and I've never been, I haven't got children. I suppose that I have a lot of flaws like other people around. Inspite of that I'm not bad man. I'm polite, honest, I have a good sense of humor, I am fit because I love sport very much and so on. Maybe I'm trying to meet Mrs. Right or Mrs. Perfect?! Maybe I'm too clingy?! Maybe I'm afraid of pain or rejection? I've always delayed marriage or long-term relationships. That is why I've got the relationship I deserve: I'm alone. But I'm working on improving myself. So this is my wish for all of you- make love and be happy!

Great, very honest :) 

A Few Realistic Reasons Why I'm Not Married

Yesterday my friend asked me:"Why are you not married yet? Man, you are 30 years old don't forget it." So I decided to write about it. I'm not married and never was. I have not a children. I suppose that I have a lot of flaws like the other people have. Despite of that I'm not bad man. I'm courtesy, honest, I have a sense of humor, have nice body because I love sport very mush and so on. Maybe I'm try to meet Mrs. Right or Mrs. Perfect? Maybe I'm too clingy? Maybe I'm scare painful of rejection? I always delayed marriage or long-term relationships. That is why I get the relationship which I deserve-I'm alone. But I work on bettering myself. So these is my wish for all of you-make love and be happy.

Interesting topic :)