Shekoofeh
one memoral When I was child ,I like that I have a brother /sister always because I was alone and I have wanted playmate .So I said to my brother /sister I play with her /his and I never bitch to you just.Mather and father admired about my speak and laughed.One day I heard that another persons adding my family .I was very glad and I account of days until the day my brother born and came to home with my mother .I anxious and I didn't know do from happily.He was a white boy with grizzled eyes .he was very love lovely .The sight of my family he brings a gift for me it was a beautiful clothes tree that it was liked a rabbit .On that day I was 10 years old and with came my brother I feel that i was adult than my brother and I think that we could best friend together .I hope that guide him to his life and we like together .this was best experience in mm life. please please correct my text
1

One Memory

When I was a child, I always wanted to have a brother or sister because I was alone and I wanted a  playmate. So I said to my brother /sister I play with her /his and I never bitch to you just. Mother and father admired my words and laughed. One day I heard that my family was adding another person. I was very glad and I days until my brother was born and came to home with my mother. I was anxious and I didn't know what to do from happiness. He was a white boy with grizzled eyes. He was very lovely. The sight of my family (?) he brings a gift for me it was a beautiful clothes tree that looked like a rabbit. On that day I was 10 years old and when my brother came I felt that I was more adult than my brother and I was thinking that we could best friends together. I hope to guide him through his life and we like together. This was the best experience of my life.

-I wasn't entirely sure of the meaning of some sentences, but I tried to come as close as possible to your original sentence.

-Leave a space after a period, not before.