Dmitry
Walk around the city Walk around the city. Irkutsk is a city in east siberia, administrative center Irkutsk region, Russia. Irkutsk one of the largest cities in Siberia. In 1661 was built first building. (острог). Irkutsk was the last merchant city, long time thrived on the Russian Chinese trade and later gold production. Irkutsk was place of political exile. The city proper lies on the Angara River near from Lake Baikal. I have lived in Irkutsk from 2002 year. I like my city, its quiet streets, green parks, old houses. In our city a lot of small comfortable cafes. In summer when in the city is many tourists, they like to drink coffe in them. I like walk around in the evening. I leave home at 7 pm and go down the street Carla Libnikhta in Central Part. I like to sit on a park bench and read newspaper. I like to feed the pigeons. Every weekend I go to the Central Market and buy farmer's foods.

Walk around the city.

Irkutsk is a city in East Siberia, the administrative centre of Irkutsk region, Russia. Irkutsk one of the largest cities in Siberia. The first building was erected in 1661 was built first building. (острог).

Irkutsk was the last merchant city, for a long time it thrived on the Russian Chinese trade [trade route to China] and later from gold production. Irkutsk was a place of political exile.

The city proper lies on the Angara River near from Lake Baikal.

I have lived in Irkutsk from [since] 2002 year. I like my city, its quiet streets, green parks, and old houses.

In our city there are a lot of small comfortable cafes. In summer when there are many tourists in the city is many tourists, they who like to drink coffee in them.

I like walk around in the evening. I leave home at 7 pm and go down the street Carla Libnikhta in Central Part. I like to sit on a park bench and read a newspaper. I like to feed the pigeons.

Every weekend I go to the Central Market and buy farmer's foods.

Really good, Katya. Mainly needing a change in word order.

"center" = American spelling, "centre" = English spelling.