Rosano
My town Hello everyone... In this morning I decided write about my city and how I feel living here. I was born in another city called Recife also here in Brazil, but as the years went by, when I was 17 age I decided that I could grow wings and fly... So I quit bouncing a ball inside my country. I left home and told my mother that I would see the world and so I "made" or almost. I met almost every state of my country and leave my country and I got to know the Italy where I lived for two years in Milan and Padova and met French Guiana, but have not spent much time there and also did not learn French but I want. Spending a few years. I stopped here in Rio de Janeiro, this wonderful city, full of beautiful beaches and beautiful places to explore. Here the climate and warm type summer the whole year, even in winter has a little of its heat. I love! Today I am living here, but I have my plans, my dreams, my goals. Even living in this wonderful cidade I can not esquecer me that one day God gave me two large and beautiful wings for I use in high flying, one day I will come back to use and will be better because I'll already know me communicate in English, So my next journey there is destination and name.

My town

Hello everyone...
In This morning I decided to write about my city and how I feel living here.
I was born in another city called Recife, also here in Brazil, but as the years went by, when I was 17 age years old, I decided that I could grow wings and fly...
So I quit bouncing a ball inside my country. I left home and told my mother that I would see the world and so I "made" or almost(Don't understand this D:). I met visited almost every state of my country and leave left my country and I got to know went the to Italy where I lived for two years in Milan, and Padova, and met French Guiana, but have not I didn't spent spend much time there and I also did not(didn't) learn French but I want to. After spending a few years there, I stopped here in Rio de Janeiro, this wonderful city, full of beautiful beaches and beautiful places to explore. Here the climate is and warm type summer throughout the whole year, even in winter has a it's little of its heat warm. I love it! Today I am living here, but I have my plans, my dreams, and my goals. Even living in this wonderful cidade city I can not (can't)esquecer me forget that one day God gave me two large and beautiful wings for I to use in high for flying. One day I will come back to and use my wings ? (Not sure what you are going to use D:) and will I'll be better because I'll already know me how to communicate in English, so on my next journey, there is a destination and a name.