Paola Gye
Could anyone tell me where I can find writing exercises for FCE like essay topics etc? pls Essay about the environment Our environment is getting worse every year thanks to the contamination created by humans. At present, there are many ways of pollution which are cutting down our natural resources such as modern industrial factories, bad shipping trade, water pollution, use of transports, etc. I think if we do not start dealing with these problems now, the Earth will be ruined in the next twenty years. Firstly, we know technology plays a big role in the society keeping people informed about how to avoid polluting local areas for example spreading more environment campaigns by television or propagandas giving new ways of recycling. Secondly, I think governments have to propose more methods to eliminate water pollution by disasters such as in rivers, lakes and seas. As we know water is extremely important to each of us. In addition, people should avoid using of cars in metropolitan cities but riding bikes for little distances. Even though this could be a hard problem because everybody usually prefers to be comfortable especially traveling. On the other hand, if we do not solve out these environment issues we will find out more risks for our health. Finally, I believe we have to take care of it since now to leaving our children a better planet. Thanks a lot Paulinka
1

Could anyone tell me where I can find writing exercises for FCE like essay topics etc? pls

Essay about the environment
Our environment is getting worse every year thanks to the contamination/pollution created by humans. At present, there are many sources ways of pollution  created by which are cutting down our natural resources such as modern industrial factories, bad shipping trade,?? water pollution, use of transport trucks, etc. which are helping to decrease our natural resources.
I think if we do not start dealing with these problems now, the Earth will be ruined within the next twenty years.
First of all, we know technology plays a big role in the society by keeping people informed regarding about how to the best ways to avoid polluting local areas. for An example of its effectiveness would be the television advertising campaigns showing spreading more environment campaigns by television or propagandas giving new ways of recycling.
Secondly, I think governments have to propose more ways methods to prevent eliminate water pollution by disasters such as in rivers, lakes and seas after disasters take place. As we know, water is extremely important to for all each of us.
In addition, people should avoid using of cars and instead ride bicycles for short distances in metropolitan areas. cities but riding bikes for little distances. Even though This could be a difficult hard problem to resolve as most people because everybody usually prefers to be the comfortable of their own vehicle especially when traveling.
On the other hand, if we do not address solve out these environment isssues, we will discover find out more risks to for our health.
Finally, I believe we have to take care of this problem it since now so we leave to leaving our children a better planet.
Thanks a lot
Paulinka

Well done Paulinka!  Although your post was completely understandable, the changes I have made make it sound more natural to a native English speaker.  Keep up your great work!

thanks Josie
Here's a list https://www.google.com.ec/search?q=writing+exercises+for+FCE+like+essay+topics&oq=writing+exercises+for+FCE+like+essay+topics&aqs=chrome..69i57.5285j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8