Sand
Issue: Jobs In the actuality, I’m not working, but I’m studying at the University, a degree of Nutrition and Dietetic. I want to finish it and start to work for begin a new life with my own money. In the future, I would like to work in a hospital and help all the people who need it. When I finish my current studies, I would like to study nursing and combine the two professions. I hope to have a stable job and well paid to enjoy of life. I would like to work in my city because I have here my family and my friends, but work abroad for a short time, it would an incredible experience, but only for a short time. My priority when I look for a job is to find a job that I like and I really want it. Also, I would like to have a good salary.

Issue: Jobs

In the actuality, Currently, I’m not working, but I’m studying at the University, working towards a degree of in Nutrition and Dietetics. I want to finish it and start to work for to begin a new life with my own money.

In the future, I would like to work in a hospital and help all the people who need it. When I finish my current studies, I would like to study nursing and combine the two professions.

I hope to have a stable, well paid job, so I can enjoy life. and well paid to enjoy of life. I would like to work in my city because I have here my family and my friends here. but work However, working abroad for a short time it would an incredible experience. but only for a short time.

My priority when I look for a job is to find one a job that I like and I really want. it. Also, I would like to have a good salary.

Good Luck @Sand