Victoria
我的寒假 今年寒假的时我参观圣彼得堡。 离我的城市是非常远,就是左右四千公里。我先前从来没去过欧洲部分的俄罗斯以前。因为圣彼得堡是俄罗斯的最大城市(莫斯科以后),所以我意料看非常多摩天大楼但是我弄错过。在这个城市有很多宫殿,剧场,博物馆,大教堂。圣彼得堡是博物馆城市。参观博物馆跟遛大街一样。由于上课我只在圣彼得堡里一个星期,所以我力图过参观最大数量的地方。我不但参观过很多的博物馆和宫殿,而且去看过芭蕾舞剧, 戏剧,交响音乐演奏会和连去过两个别的城市。圣彼得堡为学生有大的长处:很多折扣或者连免费票。 我参观过俄罗斯的北首都在冬天,但是这是在四季都非常好看的城市。 During the winter holiday of this year I visited Saint Petersburg. It's too far away from my city, it’s about 4 thousand kilometers. I’ve never been to European part of Russia before. Since Saint Petersburg is the biggest city in Russia (after Moscow), I expected to see a lot of skyscrapers, but I was wrong. There are a lot of palaces, theaters, museums and cathedrals in that city Saint Petersburg is a City-Museum. You can just walk around the city as walk around museums. I had only one week to travel because I had to go to my university in a week. Therefore I tried my best to visit the maximum number of sights. I’ve not only visited a lot of museums and palaces, but also watched a ballet, a play, listened Symphony concert and even visited two other town. There is a big advantage in Saint Petersburg for students: a lot of different discounts or even free tickets. I visited north capital of Russia on winter, but this city is great in any season.

我的寒假

今年寒假的时我参观圣彼得堡。离我的城市非常远,就是左右大约四千公里。我前从来没去过欧洲部分的俄罗斯以前。因为圣彼得堡是俄罗斯的第二

大城市(莫斯科以后第一),所以我意料料想着要看非常多摩天大楼但是我弄错这个城市有很多宫殿剧场博物馆大教堂。圣彼得堡是博物馆城市。参观博物馆跟遛大街一样。由于上课我只能在圣彼得堡里一个星期,所以我力图过尽可能去参观最大数量更多的地方。我不但参观很多的博物馆和宫殿,而且去看芭蕾舞剧 戏剧交响音乐演奏会,甚至两个别的城市小镇圣彼得堡学生有大的处:很多各种各样的折扣或者甚至有免费票。 

在冬天参观过俄罗斯的北首都在冬天,但是我想这是四季都非常好看的城市。

During the winter holiday of this year I visited Saint Petersburg. It's too far away from my city, it’s about 4 thousand kilometers. I’ve never been to European part of Russia before. Since Saint Petersburg is the biggest city in Russia (after Moscow), I expected to see a lot of skyscrapers, but I was wrong. There are a lot of palaces, theaters, museums and cathedrals in that city Saint Petersburg is a City-Museum. You can just walk around the city as walk around museums. I had only one week to travel because I had to go to my university in a week. Therefore I tried my best to visit the maximum number of sights. I’ve not only visited a lot of museums and palaces, but also watched a ballet, a play, listened Symphony concert and even visited two other town. There is a big advantage in Saint Petersburg for students: a lot of different discounts or even free tickets. I visited north capital of Russia on winter, but this city is great in any season.

我的寒假

今年寒假的时候,我参观了圣彼得堡。 离我的城市非常远,四千公里左右。我先前从来没去过欧洲部分的俄罗斯。因为圣彼得堡是俄罗斯的最大城市(莫斯科之后),所以我意料看到非常多的摩天大楼,但是我弄错了。这个城市有很多宫殿,剧场,博物馆,大教堂。圣彼得堡是博物馆城市。参观博物馆跟遛大街一样。由于上课我只在圣彼得堡待一个星期,所以我力图参观最多的地方。我不但参观过很多的博物馆和宫殿,而且去看过芭蕾舞剧, 戏剧,交响音乐演奏会,还连去过两个别的城市。圣彼得堡对学生有多的优惠:很多折扣或者连免费票。
我在冬天参观过俄罗斯的北首都,但是这是四季都非常好看的城市。

我的寒假

今年寒假的时我参观圣彼得堡。 离我的城市非常远,就是大約左右四千公里左右。我先前从来没去过欧洲部分的俄罗斯以前。因为圣彼得堡是俄罗斯的最大城市(莫斯科),所以我意料以為會非常多摩天大楼,但是我弄错过沒有。在这个城市有很多宫殿,剧场,博物馆,大教堂。圣彼得堡是博物馆城市。参观博物馆跟遛大街一样。由于上课我只在圣彼得堡一个星期,所以我盡可能的去参观力图过参观最大数量的地方。我不但参观过很多的博物馆和宫殿,而且去看过芭蕾舞剧, 戏剧,交响音乐演奏会甚至去过两个别的城市。圣彼得堡学生有大的好處:很多折扣或者免费票。
我在冬天時参观过俄罗斯在北邊的首都在冬天但是这是四季都非常漂亮的城市。