looking for urgent help Hi, could anyone help me to correct this? This is urgent. Thank you! Jesuit missionary preach mainly in Canada, due to the inclusion of Indians and settlers in the Quebec region of French people preach. In 1634, Bréboeuf priest at Huron tribe established the first long-term mission points to 1648 so far, the Jesuits established a total of 12 points in missionary Huron tribes. Jesuits just like Recollet, as in the education of Indian children and adults transition Indian expended a lot of energy, and most monks have mastered the Huron language and other Indian languages. To announce the publication in France of <<Jesuites des Relations>> become valuable information for future studies in North America each year. Jesuits established schools near the colonial residence point, not only education of Indian children, but also for the French descendants of immigrants provides a good learning opportunity to promote the integration of Indians and French residents. Church to use their influence and power in many areas affecting the establishment of the development of the colony.
I'll let someone else take care of the rest, haha.
I'm going to rewrite this as I, a typical native English speaker, would. Also, I'm guessing that you're writing primarily about past events, so your essay needs to be primarily in past tense. Due to the inclusion of Indians and French settlers in the province of Quebec, Jesuit missionaries mainly preached* in Canada. (*You could also say "ministered" or "evangelized". These mean the same thing, but you would truly impress people with your specialized vocabulary) In 1634, Priest* Brébouf (*closely related terms include "Father", "Pastor", "Reverend", these are all essentially referring to the same occupation) established the first long-term mission* (*this can refer to a general location, similar to a monastery) in Huron territory. This would be the first of 12 missions the Jesuits established in Huron territory, the last being finalized in 1648.