Moa
Go to bed... It's good for you, trust me! Go to bed... It's good for you, trust me! Jeff Lliff is a researcher about the brain. At his lecture on TED Talks he explains about how good is to have a night of sleep. During the day we use our brain a lot, maybe it's the organ we use most. Our heart work all the time like our brain, but the brain needs some time to recover itself, because that we have the to sleep. When we sleep our brain is flooding by some substances that clean itself. Without it we probably will wake up tired everyday and our learning capabilities will decrease. Who doesn't know some people who loves to sleep? I know a lot of people like that. People that study a little bit a take a nap, read more few pages of a book and take another nap. Sometimes I ask myself how is it possible? But it's true, now I'm trying to sleep more, take more time to my brain recover. During the night our mind persist the most important memories we gained during the day and during the night we can really save our skills whatever they are. After that text certainly I'll take a nap! What about you? https://www.ted.com/talks/jeff_iliff_one_more_reason_to_get_a_good_night_s_sleep?language=en

Go to bed... It's good for you, trust me!

Jeff Lliff is a researcher about the brain neuroscientist. At his lecture on TED Talks lecture, he explained about how good it is to have a night of sleep.

During the day, we use our brain a lot, so maybe it's the organ we use the most. Our heart works all the time like our brain, but the brain needs some time to recover itself. So because of that, we have the to sleep.

When we sleep, our brain is flooded by some substances that clean itself. Without it, we probably will would wake up tired everyday, and our learning capabilities will would decrease.

Is there anyone who doesn't know someone people who loves to sleep? I know a lot of people like that. People that study a little bit a take a nap, read more a few more pages of a book, and then take another nap. Sometimes I ask myself, "How is it possible?" But it's true; now I'm trying to sleep more, and take more time to allow my brain to recover.

During the night, our minds persist retain the most important memories we gained during the day and during the night we can really as well as safeguard save our skills, whatever they are.

After writing all that text, certainly I'll certainly take a nap! What about you?

Revision / Opinion
Revision / Opinion