Juan
My first day I received my first English class thee hours ago and I am very happy about this. The teacher is very good and I like her method of teach, and for that reason I will repeat with her. I studied English when I was more young, wen I went to the high school, but I have not studied since this. Now, I know my English is very bad and poor. Homewever, I will work hard to improve it. I hope it.

My first day

I received had my first English class three hours ago and I am very happy about this. The teacher is very good and I like her method of teaching. , and f For that these reasons, I will repeat take another lesson with her.
I studied English when I was more younger, wen I went to the high school, but I have not studied since thisthen. Now, I know my English is very bad and poor. HomeweverHowever, I will work hard to improve it. I hope it. (Not sure what you want to say here)

<em>This was very well written for someone new to English! You will definitely improve very quickly if you work hard. Good luck!</em>

My first day

I received my first English class thee hours ago and I am very happy about this. The teacher is very good and I like her method of teaching, and for that reason I will talk with her.
I studied English when I was younger: when I went to the high school, but I have not studied since that. Now I know that I have poor English. However, I will work hard to improve it, I hope..

My first day.

I had my first English class three hours ago and I am very happy about this. The teacher is very good and I like her method of teaching and for that reason I will have another lesson with her.
I studied English when I was more younger, when I went to the high school, but I have not studied since then. Now, I know my English is not very good. However, I will work hard to improve it. I hope!

A very well written exercise. Well done.