Catherine
Switched At Birth Hello Italki community! At the time I am watching a TV show called Switched At Birth from BBC. I read I will improve my English watching TV series so I did it. I search for a good story, people recommend me Friends, I watch a capitule and I didn't like it, then I search another one and I found Switched at Birth, it contains simple and daily vocabulary, I watch it witch subtitles in English, I hope that it help me to learn more. It is about two girls (17 years old I think) who were switched at birth haha, there is a rich family and a poor family, one of the girls is deaf (watching this serie I am learning sign language too), there are a lot of youth problems like fights with best friends, with boyfriends, with the fact each daughter has two fathers and two moms, and more. Thanks for reading and correct me, have a good day.
1

Switched At Birth

Hello Italki community!

At the this time I am watching a TV show called Switched At Birth from BBC. I read I will improve my English watching TV series so I did it. I searched for a good story, people recommended Friends. I watch a capitule (episode?) and I didn't like it. Then I searched for another one and I found Switched at Birth, it contains simple and daily vocabulary. I watch it witch with subtitles in English, I hope that it helps me to learn more.

It is about two girls (17 years old I think) who were switched at birth haha, there is a rich family and a poor family, one of the girls is deaf (watching this series I am learning sign language too), there are a lot of youth (teenager?) problems like fights with best friends, with boyfriends, with the fact each daughter has two fathers and two moms, and more.

Thanks for reading and correcting me, have a good day.

Watching a tv show is a great way to learn English! It sounds like a fun show.

Switched At Birth

Hello Italki community!

At this time , I am watching a TV show called "Switched At Birth" from BBC. I read that I can improve my English if I watch TV series so I did it. I searched / I was searching  for a good story, people recommended me "Friends", I only watched an episode and I didn't like it, then I searched another one and I found "Switched at Birth", it contains simple and daily vocabulary, I am watching it with English subtitles . I hope that it help me to learn more / improve my language skill.

It is about two girls (17 years old I think) who were switched at birth haha, there is a rich family and a poor family, one of the girls is deaf (this series  also helps me to learn sign language too), there are a lot of youth problems like fights with best friends, with boyfriends, with the fact each daughter has two fathers and two moms, and more.

Thanks for reading and correcting me, have a good day !!

Language is  not a note only  ...... language has a lot of feelings ...... emotions ....... so when you write anything ...... just don't follow words ..... just follow heart ..... and you can write a poem instead of boring note

Hey you started doing this daily, kudos!

Switched At Birth

Hello Italki community!

Right now I am watching a TV show called Switched At Birth from BBC. I said I would improve my English watching TV series so I did it. I search for a good story, people recommend me Friends. I watched an episode and I didn't like it, then I searched for another one and I found Switched at Birth. It contains simple and daily vocabulary, and I watch it with subtitles in English, I hope that it help me to learn more.

It is about two girls (17 years old I think) who were switched at birth haha, there is a rich family and a poor family, one of the girls is deaf (watching this series I am learning sign language too), there are a lot of youth problems like fights with best friends, with boyfriends, and with the fact each daughter has two fathers and two moms, and more.

Thanks for reading and correct me, have a good day.