Coyotl
The symbolic power of the coyote. The coyote -Canis Ladrans-, is one of the most adaptable big mammals in North America and its ancient symbolism has been sometimes been unclear due to its contemporary reputation as a predator and even due to the many cartoons where is portrayed as a persistent but fool creature. To be fair with this wonderful creature we have to say this cousin of our beloved dogs and admired wolves is a wise animal that possesses one of the most developed sense of intuition; It is not the most powerful or the fastest animal, but it will never let you down if you are looking for an intelligent smart creatures that really knows how to use all his life experience. Among many different indigenous peoples all over North America, it is has been for centuries the symbol of the moon and wisdom. It s not just a smart animal, it is wise, utterly loyal, graceful and even funny! The next time you see a coyote barking at the moon, take full conscience that you are witnessing one of the mot powerful scenes of Nature. Relax yourself and listen. Not only the mysterious bark but what lives inside it, a history of pride, love and passion for this life and this earth.

The symbolic power of the coyote.

The coyote -Canis Ladrans-, is one of the most adaptable big mammals in North America and its ancient symbolism has been sometimes been unclear due to its contemporary reputation as a predator and even due to the various cartoons where it is portrayed as a persistent but foolish creature.

To be fair with this wonderful creature, it cannot be any less emphasized that this cousin of our beloved dogs and admired wolves is a wise animal that possesses one of the most developed sense of intuition; It is not the most powerful or the fastest animal, but it will never let you down if you are looking for an intelligent smart creatures that really knows how to use all his life experience.

I felt so bad about having to change his to it's ( since a coyote is an animal, so the subject should be it )

so I decided not to. I think there is a deeper meaning of leaving it as his.  But just remember that it should be it's. 

Among many different indigenous peoples all over North America, it is has been for centuries the symbol of the moon and wisdom for centuries. It's not just a smart animal; it is wise, utterly loyal, graceful and even funny! 

The next time you see a coyote howling at the moon, keep in mind that you are witnessing one of the mot powerful scenes of Nature. Relax yourself and listen. Not only the mysterious howl but what lives inside it; a history of pride, love and passion for this life and this earth.

I love how you use Nature, and not nature. BUt just remember that it is nature with the small n. Still, I like it.

Wow, your article is superb. I am so moved, and my heart is beating with mild but audible thumps after reading this. Such a beautiful thing you wrote.