Isabelle
Insomnia I write this text during my insomnia, since 2:36 a.m. I am wake up and I can't sleep. Since 4 nights, I do the insomnia. I wake up at about 3 a.m. and I can't sleep. During the day, I am very tired. I'm verry worry because at the end of the next week, I'm going in holidays with my dog and I musst drive 1500 km and if I can't sleep more than 3-4 hours during the 2 weeks before, I don't know how I will do and I'm going alone with my dog, so nobody of other can drive. And I need of this holidays. I'm verry worry.
1

Insomnia

I am writing this because I can't sleep. I woke up at 2:36 a.m. and I can't get back to sleep.

For the last four nights, I have had insomnia. I wake up at about 3 a.m. and I am unable to fall back asleep. (I just changed the wording so it wasn't the same as the previous sentence.)

I am very tired during the day.

I'm very worried (or concerned) because at the end of next week I'm going on holiday (or "vacation") with my dog and I need to drive 1500 km. If I can't sleep more than three to four hours per night for the two weeks before my trip, I don't know how I will be able to drive safely. It's just me and my dog, so I will be the only one driving; and I really need this holiday (or "vacation, or "this time away").

I'm very worried(or concerned)

I really hope you are able to get to sleep. Sounds like you are pretty stressed. Try some "Melatonin" about a half hour before you go to bed. That may help. Or try working out more during the day to cut down on your stress level. The exercise will help with your sleep as well. Lastly, you might need to see a doctor so you can get some help sleeping. Good luck sleeping and have a fun vacaton!

Insomnia

I write I'm writing this text during my insomnia ("during my insomnia" doesn't sound right to me. It would be better to say "I'm writing this text because of my insomnia"), since it's 2:36 a.m. I am wake woke up and I can't sleep.

Since For 4 nights, I do the I've had insomnia. I wake up at about 3 a.m. and I can't sleep.

During the day, I am very tired.

I'm very worry worried because at the end of the next week, I'm going in on holiday with my dog and I must drive 1500 km and if I can't sleep more than 3-4 hours during the 2 weeks before, I don't know how I will do and I'm going alone with my dog, so nobody of other else can drive (watch out for run-on sentences). And I need of this holiday.

I'm verry worry very worried.

I hope you feel better soon and get lots of rest before your holiday, Isabelle!