Thiago
Exams week at college Well, this is going to be a very busy week. I study IT at college , and this week I have to take tests every day - except wednesday . Those are not the final exams, but they are the most important, because they worth half of all grade. The other half of grade doesn't have to be a test - it can be a homework or so. I don't know if you can understand what I was trying to say , but if not , please tell me and I'll try to make it better. Thank you for reading !

Exams week at college

Well, this is going to be a very busy week. I study IT at college, and this week I have to take tests every day - except wednesday . These are not the finals exams, but they are the most important, because they worth half of all my  grade. The other half of grade doesn't have to be a test - it can be from homework or something else.
I don't know if you can understand what I was trying to say , but if not , please tell me and I'll try to make it better. Thank you for reading !

Good luck for you and thank you ! =)
im in exam too.. now is my final exam.. and tommorow the test is english, wish me luck, and good luck for your exam :D
hehehe, thank you !
yes, I have this feeling just like u, beause I am a college student too. wish you have a good result. Feel relax = ̄ω ̄=