郑钧戈
Welcome to talk with meeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm a college student but I'm not good at writing and speaking.When I try to write a essay,I only can use very simple sentence and write something Chinglish. Although I can read some formal article in my test I can't speak English fluently and I can't understand some common expression. I hope someone gentle can help me by talking with me.I'm interested in the cultures in different countries and I really want to have a general (daily?) talking with other. So come to chat with me and let me practice my oral English!! I really need know more about how a Englisher talk with the others.We can know more about each other and we can be good friends!

Welcome to talk with meeeeeeee!!!!!!

I'm a college student but I'm not good at writing and speaking.When I try to write an essay, I can use very simple sentences and write some Chinglish. Although I can read some formal articles in my tests but I can't speak English fluently and I can't understand some common expressions. I hope someone could gently help me by talking with me. I'm interested in the cultures in different countries and I really want to have a general (daily?) talking with others. So come chat with me and let me practice my oral English!! I really need to know more about how an English person talk with other people. We could know more about each other and we can be good friends!

Hope this helps.

Welcome to talk with meeeeeeee!!!!!!

I'm a college student but I'm not good at writing and speaking.When I try to write a essay,I can only use very simple sentences and write some Chinglish. Although I can read some formal articles in my test I can't speak English fluently and I can't understand some common expression. I hope someone gentle can help me by talking with me. I'm interested in the cultures of different countries and I really want to have daily talks with others. So come chat with me and let me practice my oral English!! I really need to know more about how English speakers talk with each other.We can get to know more about each other and we can become good friends!

Welcome to talk with meeeeeeee!!!!!!

I'm a college student but I'm not good at writing and speaking. When I try to write an essay, I only can only use very simple sentences and write something Chinglish (I'm not sure what the context of this is) . Although I can read some formal articles in my tests, I can't speak English fluently and I can't understand some common expressions. I hope someone gentle (not used in this context...you can replace with nice or kind) can help me by talking with me. I'm interested in the cultures inof different countries and I really want to have a general (daily?) talkingconversation (if you use "daily", you have to make conversation plural!) with other people, Sso come to chat with me and let me practice my oral English!! I really need know more about how an Englisher person talks with the othersother people. We can knowlearn more about each other and we can be good friends!

<em>Remember to make your words plural when necessary! Otherwise, this was well written :)
</em><em>It's great that you're very excited to talk to people! English is a rather hard language to learn, but I'm sure you'll be great at it soon!</em>

I want to improve english with you.Do you have Skype