Lidia
A Driver Discovered in Youtube Who Crashed Her Car It was a sunny day in November, Angela left her car parked at Llull Street, near the building where she works. A week after she received a notification of the municipal car pound informing her that the car was there. Her husband, Gerald, went to the municipal car pound ready to recover the car, a Peugeot 306. He was dissappointed when he found the car had been crashed. The tow truck driver didn't have a clue of what had happened to the car it was written off by the insurance expert. The insurance company contacted with the police. The same day in November, Andres Bucci was in his work in a building at the same street with a new iPhone. A colleage told him he can record with the phone. He started recording a crane that was knocking down a wall. He recorded how the wall fell and with a domino effect, the wall pieces crashed into another wall and fell down the car. After recording it, Andres uploaded the viedo in Youtube. After four months, Angela achived a legal document where Police states that her car was damaged by accident during the proccess of demolishing a wall.

A Driver Discovered in Youtube Who Crashed Her Car

It was a sunny day in November when Angela left her car parked at Llull Street, near the building where she works. A week later, after she received a notification of from the municipal car pound informing her that her the car was there. Her husband, Gerald, went to the municipal car pound ready prepared to recover the car, a Peugeot 306. He was dissappointed to find that when he found the car had been involved in an accident. crashed.
The tow truck driver didn't have a clue of what had happened to the car and it was written off by the insurance expert from the insurance company which had been contacted with by the police.
The same day in November, Andres Bucci was at in his work in a building at on the same street with a new iPhone. A colleague told him he could can record videos with the phone. He started recording a crane that was knocking down a wall. He recorded how the wall which proceeded to fall resulting in and with a domino effect, the wall when pieces from it crashed into another wall and which then fell down on Angela's the car. After recording it, Andres uploaded the video on Youtube.
After four months, Angela received achived a legal document where from the police stating that her car was had been damaged by an accident during the proccess of demolishing a wall.

Angela's unlucky day!!

Thank you for an interesting story:)