Mangqing
I agree with the opion in the picture. I agree with the opion. As it is said in the question, sports and social activities are very importand and we should focus on it. Because our body is basicialluy the basics of our life, and we can't do anything if we don't have a good health. And our body can be healthier by taking more sports and doing more exercise. Activities can practise our ability to communicate with others, and this is also the most important skill to support our life. Some students don't participate in sports and activities in the college. They only study everyday. Then they will be very calm and don't have experience in the real world. When they graduate and go to work, they will confront with a lot of difficulties, such as calm characteristic, bad health, etc. On the other hand, we look at the successful people in the world, they all always took part in sports and activities when they were in college. So after they graduated, they all awesome, enterprising and healthy. They all good at talking with others and discover new things. So they get their goal at last. Sports and social activities are very important, that is not say that classes and libraries are not important at all. They are all very important, so we should find a good balance between them. Only by this, can we develop actually and go to success in our life. Therefore, sports, social activities, classes and libraries are all the important elements in colleges, and we should focus on all of them. If we short one of them, then it will effect our future development. Let's all students focus on them and be a perfect person for our country.