孙小籽
May 5 Hi,everyone. Good afternoon. I want write diary to learn english,maybe it is a good idea, try it . I apply the driver's license yesterday, but I need to pass the exam. First understand the components of the car and driver theory. I'm not interested, so I don't have confident.feels bad. Today moning, I reader The little prince, a lot of new word in chapter 1. so I need very strive. I want know how to learn new words, the children? Of course, I'm not a child.haha.

May 5

Hi,everyone. Good afternoon.
I want to write a diary to practice learn English, maybe it is a good idea, I will try it .
I apply applied for a the driver's license yesterday, but I need to pass the exam. First, I have to  understand the components of the car and driver theory. I'm not interested, so I don't have am not confident. It's feels bad.
Today moning, This morning I reader The Little Prince, there were  a lot of new words in Chapter 1. so I needed to concentrate hard very strive. I want to know how to learn new words like children do. the children? Of course, I'm not a child.haha.

No anyone to modified, too sad :( . because it's have wrong very much?