Olga
Translation work. New words and phrases 1.The first photos of the little daughter of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton were published. Happy parents appeared in front of a bunch of fans in the doorway of the hospital in which the birth took place.It is interesting that shortly before the hospital discharge, reports TASS, Prince William left the hospital building and went to the official residence, Kensington Palace, in order to return with the first-born son George. Despite the fact that the Duke of Cambridge was accompanied by a car with guards, he was driving a black Range Rover by himself. With the applause of the audience he helped his son to get out of the back seat. Soon after the family was reunited, and the little prince first saw the little princess. Afterward, he was again taken to Kensington Palace, to avoid media attention. 2. Billionaire Richard Branson, the founder of Virgin will announce the entry of his companies on the Ukrainian market. He said this in interview with Ukrainian "Public TV channel". "We are in discussion with several sectors. I think your country needs more foreign companies among investors. These could have helped Ukraine to get out of quite an alarming recession. I can not say anything today, but I hope that Virgin will start doing business in Ukraine. It is possible, during my next visit, I will announce the entry of private companies into the Ukrainian market, we will see" - he said. Recall, the head of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine plans to attract 12 billion dollars of foreign investment through promotion of Ukraine in the rating Doing Business.The Ministry of Foreign Affairs received about 2.5 thousand requests for assistance in foreign markets this year. 3. In Vinnitsa an 18 year old girl, in the pursuit of thinness, lost weight until she weighed 29 kg at 170 cm tall. She got to the hospital already in a state of agony. She could not have survived, the body was too exhausted. Physicians stated extreme anorexia, according to a TSN report. In Vinnitsa School of Culture and Art, where she studied, said that they started to notice her excessive thinness about a year ago, however, the girl refused to talk about this. Only her closest friends knew that Marina was being treated from anorexia. The school administration said that recently Marina was often ill and did not appear on at lectures. They also recognised the disorder which she was suffering from only 4 days before girl's death.

Translation work. New words and phrases

1.The first photos of the little daughter of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton were published. Happy parents appeared in front of a bunch of fans in the doorway of the hospital in which the birth took place.It is interesting that shortly before the hospital discharge, reports TASS, Prince William left the hospital building and went to the official residence, Kensington Palace, in order to return with the first-born son George. Despite the fact that the Duke of Cambridge was accompanied by a car with guards, he was driving a black Range Rover by himself. With the applause of the audience he helped his son to get out of the back seat. Soon after the family was reunited, and the little prince first saw the little princess, he was again taken to Kensington Palace, to avoid media attention.

2. Billionaire Richard Branson, the founder of Virgin will announce the entry of his companies on the Ukrainian market. He said this in interview with Ukrainian "Public TV channel". "We are in discussion with several sectors. I think your country needs more foreign companies among investors. These could have helped Ukraine to get out of quite an alarming recession. I can not say anything today, but I hope that Virgin will start doing business in Ukraine. It is possible, during my next visit, I will announce the entry of private companies into the Ukrainian market, we will see" - he said. Recall, the head of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine plans to attract 12 billion dollars of foreign investment through promotion of Ukraine in the rating Doing Business.The Ministry of Foreign Affairs received about 2.5 thousand requests for assistance in foreign markets this year.

3. In Vinnitsa an 18 year old girl, in the pursuit of thinness, lost weight until she weighed 29 kg at 170 cm tall. She got to the hospital already in a state of agony. She could not have survived, the body was too exhausted. Physicians stated extreme anorexia, according to a TSN report. Vinnitsa School of Culture and Art, where she studied, said that they started to notice her excessive thinness about a year ago, however, the girl refused to talk about this. Only her closest friends knew that Marina was being treated from anorexia. The school administration said that recently Marina was often ill and did not appear at lectures. They also recognised the disorder which she was suffering from only 4 days before girl's death.