Akey
Practicing Listening and Speakng i wanna practice Listening and Speaking. now i am in NY. this is my first time to come here. but, i have trouble speaking and listening to English. so i take pains every time i buy or order something, and go somewhere. i feel i have to listen to and speak English more to become a good English user! but, i don't know the best way to improve these skills.....please tell me!!
3

Practicing Listening and Speaking

I wanna practice listening and speaking.
now I am in NY. This is my first time to coming here.
But, I have trouble speaking and listening to in English. So I take am in pains every time I buy or order something, and go somewhere.
I feel that I have to listen to and speak in English more to become a good English user speaker.
But I don't know the best way to improve these skills. Please tell help me!

Since you're in NY, go out and practice your English!

2

Practicing Listening and Speakng

I want to practice listening to and speaking<em> English. </em>I am now in NY. This is my first time coming here<em> </em>but, I have trouble speaking in and listening to English. It pains me every time I buy or order something and go somewhere. I feel that I have to listen to and speak English more to become good in English! I don't know the best way to improve these skills. Please help me!

Tips: 

If you want to speak better, practice sounding out the alphabet. Then slowly read words [sound out each letter] Repeat the word until you can say it confidently. However, if you have trouble speaking with someone, just laugh and smile and say that you are trying to learn English.