JoanWoo
Words about Graduation Today, I went to work like all the time. Maybe it is because I am going to graduate from University, suddenly I feel sad. And the memory of school life comes through my mind, like the first time that i went to college, the first time i joined the students group, how i met my best friend, etc. Last week I took my graduation photos(?), oh....is like we gonna take whole life photos in that days. And yesterday, we had lunch with our manager . It felt a little bit strange and awkward at that moments. Because the manager is almost 50 years old, and we only got 21-23. LOL yep,gap,maybe.
1

Words about Graduation

Today, I went to work as always. Maybe it is because I am going to graduate from University, but suddenly I felt sad and the memory of school life came through my mind, like the first time that I went to college, the first time I joined the students group, how I met my best friend, etc. Last week, I took my graduation photos(?), oh....as though/as if we're gonna take whole life photos in those days. (<em>not sure what you meant exactly by the last sentence</em> ^^;)
And yesterday, we had lunch with our manager. It felt a little bit strange and awkward at that moments because the manager is almost 50 years old and we're only 21-23. LOL yep, gap, maybe.

Kinda nostalgic and sad :) but CONGRATS on your upcoming graduation~~