Matthew
a ordinary day Today,my boss chated to about relationship to me, he asked me why I am sigle, and he said it is time to get a girl friend, because of your age. I have been twenty five years old. some of my friends have already got married,and some of them have borned baby already. However, I don't envy them, I told this opinion to him, he said it will be a big problem if you ignore the relationship or marriage. but I don't think so. The basic requirement to geting marriage is weather you are ready in your mind or not. By the way, what are you doing during you are 25 years old?

a An ordinary day

Today, my boss chatted to me about relationships to me, he asked me why I am single, and he said it is time to get a girl friend, because of your my age.

I have been am twenty five years old. Some of my friends have already got married, and some of them have borned  had a baby already. However, I don't envy them, I told this explained my opinion to him, he said it will be a big problem if you I ignore the relationships or marriage. but I don't think so.
The basic requirement to for getting marriage married is whether you are ready in your mind or not.

By the way, what are do/did you doing during when you are/were 25 years old?

Good text with a few spelling mistakes and a few problems with structure

1. You chat to somebody about something

2. You have a baby - A baby is born

3. You explain something to somebody

4. You 'get married', marriage is the noun often used to describe the state.

Well done!

YES I agree you have to be ready for marriage. You don't just marry anyone. I'm not 25 years old.I'm 51. From experience I say, take your time. In America 50% marraiges end up in divorce. When you do decide it should be with someone who is not just a woman but like your best friend.

An ordinary day

Today,my boss chated to about relationships to me. He asked me why I am single and he said it is time to get a girl friend because of your age.
I have am twenty five years old. Some of my friends have already got married and some of them have had a baby already. However, I don't envy them, I told this opinion to my Boss. He said it will be a big problem if you ignore getting a relationship or married. But I don't think so.
The basic requirement to geting married is weather you are ready in your mind or not.
By the way, what are you doing? Are you 25 years old?