maddi
email It was great to hear from you! I have been thinking about what you said, and I really like to pait with you. I don't know how is your teacher's house, but what about paint it in the street? In my opinion, if the place we use to paint it is outdoors, more people will be know about it. Result of this will be that we will have more suggestions and waybe there will be someone who want to buy our paint. San Sebastian's beach is ideal for this. We have a lot of place, peace, good weather and friendly people. And the most important thing, the know a lot about art. In addition, it would be a good idea if we include something related to nature, it can be mountain or waves. Like that, we will always remember the moment when we painted it, because we will asociate it with San Sebastian. To finally, I would like to know a little more about the date your are thinking about, because I'm busy now. I have to go, my friend is waiting for me. Let me know waht you think!
1

email

It was great to hear from you!

I have been thinking about what you said, and I'd really like to paint with you. I don't know about *how is* your teacher's house, but what about painting it in the street?

In my opinion, if the place we use to paint it is outdoors, more people will be know about it. The result of this will be that we will have more suggestions and maybe there will be someone who will want to buy our paintings. San Sebastian's beach is ideal for this. We have a lot of place space, peace, good weather and friendly people. And the most important thing, they know a lot about art.

In addition, it would be a good idea if we include something related to nature, it can be a mountain or waves. Like that, we will always remember the moment when we painted it, because we will associate it with San Sebastian.

To Finally, I would like to know a little more about the date your are thinking about, because I'm busy now.

I have to go, my friend is waiting for me.

Let me know waht what you think!

This is a good informal email, it is full of interesting comment and is generally very clear. Some of the mistakes are spelling mistakes which may be due to your fingers rather than your knowledge!

What about painting -  after a preposition (like about) it is normal to use the -ing form of the verb.

*how is* - this was not clear for me, I think I have made the correct choice but it could be 'what your teacher's house is like'

Place is specific whereas space indicates an open area where you can work/paint ....