Bing
My internship in dermatology department I have had 2 weeks internship in dermatology department of a big hospital in Shanghai. It's a really splendid experience. As a intern, I have learned a lot with the help from my attending. The dermatology department in this hospital does't have wards. So, we only treat outpatients. The difference between hospitals from China and other countries is that a attending usually meet more than 80 patients a day in 8 hours. So, doctors won't have enough time to take patient's history and do physical examination. The communications is strictly limited. However, there is also a advantage of this situation. We can see different cases in a short time. During this 2 weeks, I have seen eczema, shingles, acne, wart, syphilis, etc.... And I also know how to choose appropriate treatments for this situations. I wish that I can be a active learner as a intern.
1

My internship in a dermatology department

I have had a 2 week internship in a dermatology department of a big hospital in Shanghai. It's a really splendid experience. As an intern, I have learned a lot with the help from my attending.
The dermatology department in this hospital does't have wards, we only treat outpatients. The difference between hospitals in China and other countries is that an attending usually meets more than 80 patients a day in 8 hours. So, doctors won't have enough time to take a patient's history and do a physical examination. The communication is strictly limited. However, there is also an advantage to this  situation. We can see different cases in a short time.
During thsee 2 weeks, I have seen eczema, shingles, acne, wart, syphilis, etc.... And I also know how to choose appropriate treatments for thear situations.
I wish that I can be an active learner as a intern.