ju27
First lesson of May Today was my first violin lesson of May. (*Which word is correct, "of" or "in"?) My teacher had her concert on this evening. But she did lesson before her rehearsal thankfully. She is younger than me. But I'm always tensed up in front of her. Last week I couldn't get a lesson because of her concert schedule. So I had practiced the same music for 2 weeks. It's a long time... I showed her what I had practiced. I did some scales of the book, "Sinozaki violin" succesfully. But I couldn't keep right speed when I played a piece of dance music in "Suzuki violin". I had been played better alone....ㅠ.ㅠ After the hard time, She taught me how to play new melodies and scales. There ware too many sharp# in the scale in the book, "HRIMALY". My head was confused. So my hands didn't know where to go. @.@ I've learned how to play violin for one year and one month. Haha. I need to practice harder for the day I play violin beautifully.

First lesson of May

Today was my first violin lesson of May. <em>You can say OF May because it still makes sense. This is not a big deal. (In my opinion)</em>
(*Which word is correct, "of" or "in"?)

My teacher had her concert on this evening  but she gave the lesson before her rehearsal, thankfully.

She is younger than me but I'm always tense up in front of her. <em>Or</em> She is younger than me but I always feel tense around her.

Last week I couldn't receive a lesson because of her concert schedule. <em>Or</em> Last week she was unavailable due to her concert schedule.

So I had practiced the same music for 2 weeks.
It's a long time...
I showed her what I had practiced. I played/performed some scales from the book <em>Sinozaki violin</em> succesfully. (titles are written in<em> italics</em> :D)

But I couldn't maintain the right/correct speed when I played a piece of dance music from <em>Suzuki violin</em>.
I had been played better (when I was) alone....ㅠ.ㅠ

After the hard time(maybe: After the troubling performance), she taught me how to play new melodies and scales. (just use small caps if a new sentence hasn't started :) )

There were too many sharps (#) in the scale in the book, <em>HRIMALY</em>.
My head was confused. I was confused/It was confusing so my hands didn't know where to go. @.@
I've been learning how to play violin for one year and one month (or: I've been learning how to play violin for a year and a month/a little over a year). Haha.
I need to practice harder so one day, I play violin beautifully.

Feel free to say OF May, if you really wish to. 

Today was my first lesson of May. Today was my first lesson in May. People say both of these :)

"of" and "in" are both correct and, in my opinion (American English speaker here), both natural.

First lesson of May

Today was my first violin lesson in May.
(*Which word is correct, "of" or "in"?)
My teacher had her concert on this evening.
But she did gave me a lesson before her rehearsal thankfully.
She is younger than me. But I'm always tensed up in front of her.
Last week I couldn't get have a lesson because of her concert schedule.
It's a long time...
I showed her what I had practiced. I played some scales of from the book, "Sinozaki violin" successfully.
But I couldn't keep to the right speed when I played a piece of dance music in from "Suzuki violin".
I had played better alone....ㅠ.ㅠ
After the hard time, She taught me how to play new melodies and scales.
There were too many sharps (#) in the scale in the book, "HRIMALY".
My head I was confused. So my hands didn't know where to go. @.@
I've been  learning how to play the violin for one year and one month. Haha.
I need to practice harder for the day when I can play the violin beautifully.

1. A teacher usually 'gives a lesson'

2. You 'play' or 'practice' scales

3. You 'keep to a speed' -here 'the speed' because it is concrete, it is written in the book. (You could use the word 'tempo' when you are talking about music)

4. I had played better - past perfect simple for results in the 'past past'

5. I've been learning to play .... present perfect continuous to talk about the duration of an action up to now.

6. You play 'the' violin. (And other instruments, play the guitar, play the piano ....)

A good text with few mistakes. I'm sure that if you keep practicing you will be good at the violin too!